Sunday, March 04, 2012

Thursday Group - Meditation, Healing, Global Awareness

ALL WELCOME TO JOIN IN !!
If you don't already know it, I started this group a while ago now. I host it every Thursday evening from 9.00pm to 9.30pm, it grew out of my own extraordinary experiences of giving distant therapy treatments which I couldn't explain with current science and would often frustratingly be dismissed as "woo-woo".
The group sessions are a time just to chill out deeply and meditate or to receive some healing energy. Also, I want to explore the realms of intuition, global awareness and the evolution of our consciousness. I think answers to our world problems are most likely to come from each of us tuning in to an inner intuitive space where we are all connected. 
The group sessions get more interesting all the time, more about it all on the Facebook Thursday Group page. And have a look at the separate page for the group here on this blog. There's suggestions there of how to get ready to join in with the group.

Today's woo-woo is tomorrow's technology...

No comments: